Welcome Paddlers to Flagler Beach! We are excited to join the rich tradition of this sport on the Atlantic Coast and take this opportunity to showcase the abundant opportunities this area has.
- Who may participate:
This competition is open youth and adults. There will be a"SPEED" Heat and a "FUN" Heat for the 1 Mile Event. The 5K event will be the first event of the morning on May 19th.
- When: May 19, 2018
- Where: Just South of Flagler Beach Pier (between 4th St S and 6th S S on A1A)
Before March 1, 2018 - $25 per event
March 1, 2018 - April 1, 2018 - $35 per event
April 1, 2018 - May 18, 2018 - $39 per event
Entering more than 1 event? Full Event Pass is available when you register!
We will be releasing more information ( Course Maps, Heat Times, Set Up Information, Added weekend events) as we get closer to the event so check back often for updates and make sure you sign up for the newsletter!
- This will be a beach start and finish with the entire course being in the ocean.
= The mile event is a perfect way to get your feet wet if you are new paddler, or if you just feel the need for speed and love a good sprint.
- The 5K event is the perfect event for those more experienced paddlers ready to spend a great morning on the water.
- SUP, Traditional and Surf Skis are allowed. (heats will be divided by discipline)
- There will be an hour cut off on the 1 mile fun paddle and a 1.5 hour cut off on the 5K
Top 3 Overall Youth and Adult, Male and Female Awards will be given
Points earned in paddleboard events will count towards Overall Coquina Cup Score.